For the past 30 years, Andrew has been organising, managing and delivering a wide range of events, for the corporate, charity and private sectors, both home and abroad.
He is a confident & professional host and can manage & deliver any event both large and small.
Andrew has a vast technical knowledge within the audio visual sector which has seen him working on cruise ships as a stage manager, delivering all technical aspects for the traveling and residential shows. Working within the theatrical arena as show engineer, lighting, back stage, front of house and as tour manager on several UK touring shows. And finally working with some of the UKs top audio visual companies running sound for corporate productions across the UK and Europe.
Nick has been organising events nationwide for over 25 years and knows what it takes to create a memorable occasion that stands out from the crowd.
He has organised the entertainments for some of the largest family fun-days the UK has ever seen for clients such as HSBC, Orange, Toyota and Land Rover. He is a master at delivering fun packed team events for large scale shows that require arena entertainment that’s fully inclusive and engaging.
After working at numerous Team Building Events over the years Andrew and Nick joined forces in 2017 to create a dedicated Team Building Company, Teambuilding4U.
Teambuilding4u is part of the Peach Entertainments group which was founded in 1996 by Nick Wainewright. We re structured the business to concentrate purely on Team Building events in 2016 after joining forces with Andrew Lake from LD events. Andrew has now moved on to pastures new working for an AV company and we wish him all the best in his new role.
Teambuilding4u operate throughout the United Kingdom and have also organised events for our clients in both Europe & Dubai.
Our friendly and personal approach enables us to work closely with our clients to deliver the perfect unforgettable experience. Our Team Building activities use only the best equipment and as a responsible and professional company everyone’s safety is our top priority.
Our client list includes leading companies from a variety of sectors from large blue chip corporate clients to the smallest family run business.
We are immensely proud of our amazing staff and suppliers, many of whom have been with us for the entire time of trading.
We absolutely love what we do and are always incredibly passionate, enthusiastic and love nothing better than watching the smiles on peoples faces when taking part in the activities we provide ! We look forward to working with you in the future.
10 reasons to use Teambuilding4u
- A great selection of highly maintained, clean equipment
- Highly Trained staff, event managers and instructors
- £ 5 million Public Liability Insurance
- A wealth of knowledge when organising events offering expert advice
- All of our equipment , vehicles and uniform are un branded allowing us to provide activities for other event companies where required
- We are 100% reliable and have never been late for an event !
- An excellent track record in client safety
- Have relationships with the best hotels & venues for your events
- More than 25 years experience in the event industry
- We have survived problems caused by 911, the gulf war, a recession, foot & mouth, Bird Flu, the banking crisis of 2008 and finally Covid 19, but we are still here and looking forward to the future !